Hurst Point tide times
Hurst Point tide times
A Whale, a Shipwreck,
Amazon affiliate link
a Love Story
The amazing true story of Maurice and
Maralyn Bailey’s 118 days adrift in the
middle of the Pacific Ocean.
Things to see and do near Hurst Point
If you're planning a visit to Hurst Point, you'll find that there are plenty of things to see and do in the surrounding area. Here are just a few ideas to help you make the most of your trip.
Please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!
- Explore Hurst Spit – Take a walk along Hurst Spit and explore the sandy beach, pebble beach, and mud flats. Enjoy the stunning views of the Solent and Isle of Wight.
- Visit Hurst Castle – The castle has been a major part of the Hampshire coastline since the 16th century. Enjoy the unique views of the Solent and the Isle of Wight.
- Check out The Needles – Enjoy the views of the chalk rocks, lighthouse, and the iconic chair lift.
- Go to the Highcliffe Castle – This 19th century castle has stunning gardens and views of the Isle of Wight.
- Visit the National Motor Museum – Explore the historic car collections and enjoy the interactive exhibits.
- Take a boat ride in the Solent – Take a boat ride around the Solent and enjoy the stunning views of the Isle of Wight.
- Visit the Hurst Point Beach – Take a stroll along the beach and look for the historic shipwrecks.
- Enjoy the Seafront Promenade – Enjoy the spectacular views of the Solent and Hurst Point from the seafront promenade.
- Watch the Wildlife – Look out for seals and other wildlife in the area.
- Explore the Hurst Point Lighthouse – Climb the lighthouse and enjoy the stunning views of the Solent and Isle of Wight.
- Visit the Hurst Point Nature Reserve – Enjoy a walk around the nature reserve and look out for wildlife.
- Enjoy the Local Cuisine – Visit the local pubs, cafes and restaurants and enjoy the local cuisine.
- Go Shopping – Visit the local shops and enjoy the unique finds.
- Take a Trip to the Isle of Wight – Take a boat trip to the Isle of Wight and explore the island.
- Visit the Hurst Point Bird Observatory – Visit the observatory and look out for the rare and unusual birds in the area.
There are many things to see and do near Hurst Point. Whether you're interested in history, nature, or outdoor activities, you'll find plenty of ways to enjoy your time in the area!